This may be due to various reasons. Please check the following reasons and order again if you can exclude these reasons. If you have any questions, please contact our support.
- The phone number was wrong. Check the phone number for possible spelling mistakes.
- The phone number is not a prepaid phone number. Usually only prepaid phone numbers can be charged
- You have chosen the wrong provider or you have changed the provider recently, so the provider's system has not updated this yet
- The phone number has reached a limit with the provider. Some providers limit both the number and the amount of top-ups per day / week / month.
- The provider has technical problems at the moment and therefore could not perform the recharge.